1. The hirer accepts full responsibility for the safety of the camping equipment and the safety of any person who makes use of it for the duration of the hire period.
2. The equipment is provided by Azores Easy Camp in perfect condition and clean. The hirer is supposed to return the equipment in the same condition. Damaged or misplaced equipment will be paid by the hirer at the current market price. Extremely dirty equipment will be considered as damaged.
3. All equipment is property of Azores Easy Camp. The hirer must not hire it out to any third party.
4. Azores Easy Camp is not responsible for any personal injury occurred while using our rental gear.
It is understood and agreed that there are inherit dangers associated with camping, hiking and any other activity you may engage in while using our gear.
5. It is know that in the Azores one can see 4 seasons in a day. It means that, even in summer, unfavourable weather conditions may occur, bringing strong winds and lots of rain.
It is, therefore, recommended to pitch the tent in the proper way, securely fasten the pegs and follow the instructions provided. Better would be pitching the tent on a flat ground.
6. Under no circumstances is a naked flame allowed in the tent.
It is responsibility of the hirer to ensure that any naked flames outside of the tent are at a safe distance from any equipment.
7. All our tents are non-smoking. Tobacco smell will be considered as damage.
8. Pets are not allowed.